Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

AHPC X (2) - Last Minute Prepwork

I've spent all week getting stuff built for the challenge and gathering projects together to paint. In this first pile, theres a batch of the Punic Wars figures, for ease of painting all I've done is glue the strips to popsicle sticks so far. I'll probably be priming this weekend. I've also prepped quite a bit of "odds and ends" type-stuff.


In this first pile, there are the following;
Delaque Gang for Necromunda
Cawdor Gang for Necromunda (along with some bomb rats)
10 Stalker type figures for This is Not a Test
2 boxes of Riders of Rohan as well as the "new" plastic Theoden as well as the old metal one.
Ogre team for Bloodbowl
Small pile of Triremes for Poseidons Warriors
Some modern British Infantry for Contact Front/Force on Force
The Sisters of Battle Army Box
And some surprises, I'm sure

 No paint before Dec.21 of course. I'm sure I'll add some last minute stuff to this first batch but for now this should give me and my Hobby ADD some stuff to choose from. My (very moronic) plan is to basically crash for now and then wake up in the middle of the night and start painting. I'm incredibly excited for the challenge this year and hopefully I'll be able to get a couple new games on the table before Adepticon. Challenge starts in 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment