Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Demonship (1) - It's Here!

 As I mentioned in the Adepticon wrap-up. Demonship is a new "microgame" from MalevMinis and Blacksite studio. Its basically a sci-fi solo dungeon crawl. I managed to get a set of the terrain preordered at Adepticon and it arrived on Friday. I've got it all built now and wanted to show it off. 


 All in all it was a relatively straight-forward build. I accidentally left out a couple magnets in the "palete" looking bit. I got the whole thing built in an evening and a half and didn't really count the magnets until I realized I had already glued it together. 

 

The "alpha" rulebook I picked up at the show is neat and I am looking forward to trying the game out but since building this set the "finished" game is now available for pre-order HERE


 The set is great. Super modular, its a blast just showing it off and setting up little rooms. I was super excited to see it came with magnets and the whole thing stores right inside the base. No room for figures but I think the alpha book may fit though I haven't tried yet.

I'll check back when I've gotten the game on the table but for now, this was a reasonable build and it seriously checks my "minatures are cute" checkbox where small stuff is just sorta neat.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that means my Lunar order should be around the corner. Do post when you've played a game, I am interested in your assessment of the mechanics.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete