Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Flintcon 2020

Each year in Flint Michigan, a friend of ours runs a nice little convention called FlintCon. Its a pretty short drive, there's usually a decent turn out for the flea market and the games are usually pretty good. I'm very much so a "convention-fan" so I don't usually miss an opportunity to go to a show more or less in my backyard.

Photos after the Jump




This is just a big post convention photo dump. First Session Drew ran a What A Tanker game we've been working on using the Toons tanks. We're in the early phases of the next big project but for now its Toons in the Desert. Second Session, Dan and I ran the big hoth game as mentioned in the earlier post. Honestly, this may have been one of the best games I've ran. I'm not sure what it was but it just seemed to work out ok and everyone seemed to have a good time. Lot's of people stopped for photos and asked how it went as well as when I'd be running it again.

For those of you who are following along to see what's next, I have yet another Necromunda/sci-fi table I'm working on, the Analogue Hobbies Challenge is in the third stretch, and the next game I'm scheduled to run is Poseidon's Warriors. For those who follow me from the Podcast, we have not 1, not 2, but 3 interviews coming as well as a 4th in the wings.

Here's some of the photos from the show.







2 comments:

  1. Brilliant pictures sir! That Hoth game looks awesome!

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I'm looking into running it at Battlefields now but waiting to hear back about whether im gonna be able to go.

      Delete